Join Rio Rancho Public Schools counselors and other staff for a special event for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on January 25 and also January 27. Each year, the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Federal Student Aid provides more than $120 billion in financial aid to help pay for college or career school each year. Don't miss out on the opportunity to secure some of these funds to help you with your future endeavors...whether college bound or CTE bound!
This event is open to all high school seniors within Rio Rancho Public Schools, regardless of which high school they attend with us.
Students in attendance to apply are asked to bring the following with them:
- Your RRPS issued Chromebook
- Social Security Number
- Registration Number (if they are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Federal Income Tax Returns, W-2s and other records of funds earned
- Bank statements and records of investments
- Records of untaxed income
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
Let's help you secure some funding for your future!
These events will take place in the Rio Rancho High School Media Center on Jan. 25 and the Cleveland High School Lecture Hall on Jan. 27 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. **Face masks which meet NMPED guidelines are required to attend this event.