Rio Rancho Public Schools is very pleased to let parents and guardians know that we will continue providing grab-n-go breakfast and lunches to students throughout the summer.
Please note: There will be no meal pickup on Monday, July 5 due to the 4th of July holiday. Meals for Monday & Tuesday (July 5 & July 6) will be available at all sites during a special distribution day on Friday, July 2. There will also be another special distribution on Thursday, July 1 for meals for that day only.
Beginning July 7, breakfast and lunch will be available for pickup on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as follows:
- Monday: pick up meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday: Pick up meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Pickup locations and hours at City of Rio Rancho Parks:
- North Hills Park (10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- Star Heights Park (11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
- Haynes Park (12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
In addition, meal delivery service will not be available during the summer months.